29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Software Developer which is offered in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 07:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Apostek Software LLP Bangalore Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Apostek Software LLP Bangalore software developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Apostek Software LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You should have a Good PH Score along with the good academic record

>> Allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech are Computer Science or Information Science or Information Technology.
2nd October 2018, 08:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview is given below.

You must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech with CS/IT/IS from any recognized university to be eligible.
You must have good pH score to be eligible
You must have good academic record to be eligible.
Only circuit batch pass out candidate can apply.

You must have general knowledge of one mainstream language, (proficiency in Java is preferred).

You must have basic computer knowledge, application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?