5th October 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

24th October 2018, 11:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

There are total number of 120 BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) seats available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi. Candidate who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Candidates must have qualified Herbarium Entrance Test and Personality Assessment (HETPA) to be eligible to pursue that course.

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi website link is given below.
hihmdelhi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?