1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Web Development Internship?

7th November 2018, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Web Development Internship?

Duration of Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign is 3 months. Candidates can get around Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Those candidates who have skills in JavaScript, CSS and HTML are preferred for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Web Development internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign.
31st August 2021, 04:30 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for Indian Road Safety Campaign Web Development Internship.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?