6th November 2018, 02:55 AM
sunny7781

Steps to become a Software Engineer in any MNC for BTech(CSE) student?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to become a Software Engineer. I am studying in BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I would like to get this job in any MNC. So, kindly let me know about the steps to achieve my aim. Please tell me asap.

13th November 2018, 04:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineer in any MNC for BTech(CSE) student?

Nowadays, most of the MNCs have set their criteria of triple 60 or somewhere triple 65 to recruit candidates. That means the candidate must have secured at least 60%/65% in 10th, 12th and graduation to be eligible for recruitment.

Some of the top IT companies have set their criteria to triple 70.

As you are pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, so in final year, you will face on-campus recruitment drives of MNCs.

In those drives, you will have to appear for Written Exam first. After qualifying it, you may either face Group Discussion then Personal Interview or only Personal Interview depending upon the recruitment process of that MNC.

To be eligible for those recruitment drives, you must maintain your percentage at least above 65%. After appearing for final semester exams, you will be joining the MNC in which you are selected depending upon the joining date of that MNC.
15th November 2018, 07:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineer in any MNC for BTech(CSE) student?

To become a Software Engineer in any MNC being a B.Tech (CSE) student, you have to participate in the recruitment drives conducted by the MNCs. You should have good programming skills, aptitude and speaking skills to get selected in MNC. Most of the MNCs allows only the candidates who have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout studies to participate in the recruitment drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?