3rd December 2011, 07:22 PM
Ramya Jayaraman

How can I enhance my skills to get a software developer job in a good MNC? Steps to be taken for it?

how can i enhance my skills to get a software developer job in good mnc?
what steps should i take?

12th December 2011, 12:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enhance my skills to get a software developer job in a good MNC? Steps to be taken for it?

Hello Friend,
To enhance your qualities as a software engineer you have to do lots of practical training. You can pursue some software courses in which you are adept and want to enhance your skills. You can also be a part of teams of software development as you can learn a lot from onsite training. As regarding a job with MNC if you have the required skill and knowledge backed by required educational and professional qualification then you will never have problem in getting a job. Just keep yourself updated with the vacancies and applying for the job to face interviews.

regards
12th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enhance my skills to get a software developer job in a good MNC? Steps to be taken for it?

dear friend,
My friend to get into any software company as a software developer , you must be good in programming languages.

Also you can go for some short term courses in any of these languages..
Which will help you to get a job in software sector.
You can go for courses like-
1.JAVA
2.J2EE
3.Oracle
etc..

Beside this you must be good in soft skills like-

1.Speaking English

2.Attitude

3.Personality

4.politeness

5.Presence of Mind
These are the important factors you have to build in you..

So, try to build these things in you by doing lots of practice.

All the best.
9th June 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what are qualities should we expect from a company as an employee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?