15th May 2012, 10:41 PM
abiss

Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?

am i eligible for INFOSYS,TCS,CTS,HCL,WIPRO companies after scoring 51% in 10th ,57% in 12th and 80% in BE?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  3. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  4. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  8. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  9. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  11. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  12. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys having secured 65% in 10th, 49.77% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  17. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  18. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
16th May 2012, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abiss View Post
am i eligible for INFOSYS,TCS,CTS,HCL,WIPRO companies after scoring 51% in 10th ,57% in 12th and 80% in BE?
All mentions company are TOP level in software industry . They are recruit candidate with mass recruitment.So they have a eligibility criteria for On-Campus and Off Campus placement.

~~ INFOSYS AND HCL~~

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 65% marks are applicable for IFOSYS and HCL recruitment.Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

So you are not applicable for INFOSYS and HCL .

~~ TCS AND CTS ~~

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS and CTS recruitment.Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

So you are not applicable for TCS and CTS .

~~ WIPRO ~~

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

So you are applicable for WIPRO .

24th June 2012, 08:32 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?

hello friend..!!

INFOSYS AND HCL

->Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 65% marks are applicable for IFOSYS and HCL recruitment.

->Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.

->Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

->So you are not applicable for INFOSYS and HCL .

TCS AND CTS

->Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS and CTS recruitment.

->So you are not applicable for TCS and CTS .

WIPRO

->If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

thank u..!!
19th April 2013, 12:29 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Abiss,

Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, and WIPRO are the top IT companies.

According to your educational qualifications, you are eligible for only WIPRO company.

The eligibility criteria required for the WIPRO company are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career with 50% marks from any recognized board.

* Completion of B.Tech with more than 60% marks.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* No pending backlogs.

The eligibility criteria required for the TCS and CTS companies are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career including B.Tech and M.Tech with 60% marks from any accredited board.

* No pending backlogs.

The eligibility criteria required for the Infosys and HCL companies are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career including B.tech and M.Tech with 65% marks.

* No pending backlogs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

20th April 2013, 09:06 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

INFOSYS , TCS , CTS , HCL & WIPRO ARE THE TOP IT COMPANIES :

Candidates should have 60% aggregate in 10th stands

Candidates should have 60% aggregate in 12th stands

Candidates should have 60% aggregate in Graduation level from a recognized University

And also should have PAN Card

Selection Process :

Written Test

Technical Round

HR Round

Group Discussion

And Also have knowledge in following

Knowledge in programming skills

Internship program from reputed company

Know following Programming Languages :

C , C++

Java

Data Mining

PHP

Dot Net

Operating Systems

Oracle

Networking

4th May 2013, 11:51 AM
banacareer

HI,

These company follow the following creterion :

60 % in 10th standard
60 % in 12th standard
60% in your degree

they only you can apperar for the palcement in these company.
4th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I have my 10th 59%,inter 68% and my btech 71% am I eligible for infosys, and wipro can u plz say me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?