30th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?

Hello
I'm souvik from Kolkata,i got 81% in 10th , 66.9% in 12th(W.B.C.H.S.E),Diploma in Computer Sceicne Engineering with 80.06% & currently final year B.TECH in I.T. with 76% in average.But i have 2 years gap after 12th. i like to know whether i am eligible for CTS,TCS, infosys, capgemini or not.
Another question is that how CTS & TCS calulate 12th's percentage here,whether needed to deduct optional paper marks or not. If yes, then how they do that.

please reply soon at [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  3. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  4. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  5. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  7. TCS, Infosys, HCS and CTS placement papers?
  8. Am I eligible for CTS or TCS after doing B.Tech Biotech?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  11. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  13. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  14. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  15. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  17. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  18. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
31st December 2014, 12:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I'm souvik from Kolkata,i got 81% in 10th , 66.9% in 12th(W.B.C.H.S.E),Diploma in Computer Sceicne Engineering with 80.06% & currently final year B.TECH in I.T. with 76% in average.But i have 2 years gap after 12th. i like to know whether i am eligible for CTS,TCS, infosys, capgemini or not.
Another question is that how CTS & TCS calulate 12th's percentage here,whether needed to deduct optional paper marks or not. If yes, then how they do that.

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment process.

12th standard percentage marks is calculated except optional subject.

TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are,

TCS, Cognizant and Capgemini=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment.

Process of TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemni recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.tcs.com/

www.cognizant.com/

www.infosys.com/

www.capgemini.com/
26th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?

Hello I have 66% in 10, 53.8% in 12. Because of less percentage of marks in 12 I got a diploma with an aggregate of 79% percentage. Then B.tech with a DGPA of 7.8. Can I not show HS marks and show a two year education gap between 10 and Diploma? Because MNC would reject me for less than 60% in HS.
1st September 2017, 12:55 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for all these companies. These all are MNCs companies.
Mainly all have same criteria for selection.

A candidate must have minimum 60 or 65% of marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must have good technical knowledge in any of the software language.

There will be 3 rounds-
Online test.
Technical.
HR.
30th October 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 year of experience in TCL .I want to know is there is any possibility fpr me to join infosys,TCS because i have 2 year gaps during bachelors degree and i have total aggregate 51%.
1st November 2017, 10:33 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

Only career gap is the main issue. But the recruiter may ask you while HR interview why the 2 year gap occurred. If that is a personal reason there wont be much issue.

The percentage of yours is also fine. IT MNCs look at 65% as cut off. Mostly altogether. Some specific companies may eliminate based on core subjects etc.
5th July 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm Farah.. just selected in tcs. Can you please tell me how they calculate 12th class marks. i have five subjects in 12th.. PCM, english and computer science.. they take total of all five or best of four.. please tell me or mail me at [email protected]
14th January 2021, 09:38 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment process.

12th standard percentage marks is calculated except optional subject.

TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are,

TCS, Cognizant and Capgemini=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment.

Process of TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemni recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.tcs.com/

www.cognizant.com/

www.infosys.com/

www.capgemini.com/
18th July 2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get placement in cognizant , TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini as i have three year gap after my graduation , and currently in MCA final year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?