26th December 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to attend Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Associate Interview?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an interview of Tech Mahindra, Noida for the post of Customer Support Associate. So, I would like to know that how I can apply for this interview? Please help me to know about this.

16th February 2023, 12:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Associate Interview?

Procedure required to apply for attending Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Associate recruitment:

In order to apply for this recruitment, you can either register yourself with the websites like Naukri.com, shine.com..etc., or else you can get the recruitment details from "Tech Mahindra" company's "Careers" section.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Associate

>> You can also contact on the below mentioned address:

Noida 62, A8A,
Tech Mahindra 1st Floor,
Knowledge Boulevard, Sec 62,
Near to IMS Institute, Noida

>> Or you can share your resume and contact the HR Number - 8130798341

Click here for Techmahindra Careers section
16th February 2023, 04:24 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Associate Interview?

To apply for a Customer Support Associate position at Tech Mahindra in Noida, visit the Tech Mahindra career website
(https://careers.techmahindra.com/).

Search for job openings in Noida, Look for Customer Support Associate job, fill out the application form, and attach your resume. Wait for the company to contact you regarding the next steps. You can also network with people who work at the company or connect with a recruitment agency to find job opportunities at Tech Mahindra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?