31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment for 31 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 31 years old and I want to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

4th January 2019, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment for 31 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being a 31 years old candidate. Candidates who are in the age range of 18 to 42 years are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. You should have passed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment.
4th January 2019, 11:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment for 31 years old candidate?

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment:

You must have passed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from any recognised University to be eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. You should be in between 18 years to 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018 to be eligible. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms. Being a 31 years old candidate, if you fullfill the above mentioned criteria, you can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link:
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(ymc2bje214j...ns/21_2018.pdf
4th January 2019, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for this Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Agriculture Officer

>> You should have Agriculture Degree of any recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 42 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Click here to Apply
5th January 2019, 12:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment for 31 years old candidate are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 42 years
6th January 2019, 07:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer general recruitment are as below :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen.

ii) Your age must lie in between 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Further, age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have completed degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from recognized university in the State or any other university accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).

iv) You must hold the physical and mental standards as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?