3rd January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Clinical Psychology in Central Institute of Psychiatry. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

10th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Clinical Psychology in Central Institute of Psychiatry. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

There is an entrance test conducted by the Central Institute of Psychiatry for the admission to study PhD in Clinical Psychology course. The entrance test consists of 100 multi choice questions (MA/MSc standard) to be answered in 60 minutes. Candidates are selected for the PhD in Clinical Psychology course on the basis of their performance in entrance test, interview and practical. Central Institute of Psychiatry website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?