31st March 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?

Sir
For doing PhD in Commerce
which entrance exam I have to
give, CSIR-NET or UGC-NET?
And is there any other entrance exams
also for doing PhD in Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a CA in future after taking science?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET being a Commerce student?
  4. Can I appear for NDA exam after studying in commerce with Maths
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed while studying PG in commerce?
  7. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  8. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
  9. hey guys..
  10. Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?
  11. List of top commerce colleges across India?
  12. Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?
  13. What are the entrance exams after passing 12th in commerce with Maths?
  14. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the jobs available for a student studying commerce?
  16. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  17. How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?
  18. Which Entrance Exams can I appear for after completion of 12th being a candidate of Commerce with Maths?
11th April 2015, 03:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?

You can appear for UGC NET if you are applying for Ph.D in Commerce. This subject is available only in UGC NET and CSIR NET is only for Science and Technology Post Graduates. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree in commerce. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You can also apply for other entrance exams like CUCET, PET which are conducted for Ph.D admission. There is SLET and JRF exams also for getting admission in a Ph.D program. If you qualify any of these exams with excellent score then you have good chance of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?