22nd January 2019, 03:53 PM
Ravina kakad

Can I apply for various MBA entrance exams while in final year of BA?

I'm in 3rd year of BA YCMOU. Can I apply for various MBA entrance exams like CAT/MAT and others while being in 3rd year or do I need to complete graduation first? Further, will I be able to apply for all or which MBA exams having passed BA from YCMOU?

27th January 2019, 10:45 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for various MBA entrance exams while in final year of BA?

Yes, even pursuing final year of your bachelor's degree course, you are eligible for appearing in MBA entrance examinations such as CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ MH CET/ etc. as for appearing in these examination any candidate having completed his/her graduation degree or pursuing the final year of same are eligible. In case of some entrance examination, your candidature for admissions will be valid only if your aggregate in graduation degree is 50% (or 45% in case of reserved category candidates).a
27th January 2019, 12:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for various MBA entrance exams while in final year of BA?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The common eligibility to appear for CAT or MAT is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%aggregate.

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree course are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, you need to do the better preparation for qualifying in the examination and to get admission.
27th January 2019, 01:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for CAT/MAT.

The examination is conducted for admission in MBA course.

The minimum eligibility is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree or in the final year.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination.

So, you can apply for the examination and appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?