1st September 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?

What all the entrace examination a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  2. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
  3. Can a MCA final year student apply for IES exam? Government job exams for MCA students?
  4. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  5. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
  6. Can a B.Tech final year student apply for the job? I am a B.Tech final year student
  7. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  9. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  10. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  11. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  12. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  13. Can I apply for government job? I am a final year B.Tech computer science and engineering student
  14. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student -- [New]
  15. How to go for government job? I am a student of engineering
  16. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. When are the entrance exams for B.E E&C students?
8th December 2012, 12:22 PM

Default Re: What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?

For higher education you can apply for GRE and TOEFEL for abroad studies,GATE and PGECET for M.Tech,CAT for MBA.
You may apply for various govt. jobs,if u r pursuing mechanical engineering you have a job oppurtunity for Assitant.
8th December 2012, 12:55 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all the entrace examination a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job opportunities?
Dear,

Final year of engineering is a very important part of an engineering student's life.There are many things that you need to care this year like:
  1. Project
  2. Studies
  3. Placement
  4. Higher studies...etc

And all of them are very important and decide your career and future. Some of the entrance tests and exams that you can give being in final year are:

GATE: This is a skill and quality test of all engineers. From the crowd of lacs of engineering students its brings out the best who goes either for higher studies in reputed engineering colleges like IITs and NITs. Some top PSUs also consider GATE score for their recruitment. Even private companies give preference to GATE qualified students.So if you do well in this you will have lot of benefits.

CAT: If you want to go for an MBA after engineering then you can go for this exam. Benefit here is that CAT syllabus and placement test syllabus are almost same but level of CAT is very high. So if you will prepare for your aptitude according to CAT then placement tests will be very easy for you and you can crack it easily.

AMCAT: This is a skill assessment test. It is an aptitude test and many top companies select students with a good amcat sore for interview.

E-litmus: It is same as AMCAT but more beneficial and reputed than it.

So, don't go for anything much complex just concentrate on your studies and project. prepare for GATE and E-litmus. If you will do well in these two exams you will have many opportunities and options.

All the best!
11th December 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can a final year b.tech in civil student apply gre for m.tech..?
29th December 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year b.tech(IT) .do i have any exams to be appear in this year.
29th July 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

A final year engineering student can give Staff Selection Commission exam?
24th October 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I have completed my B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.. What all exams have to write to get jobs in DRDO, JET AIRWAYS, HAL, NAL, NASA, ISRO.. Please replay soon.. I will be waiting..
24th October 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I have done my B.E in Aeronautical Engineering... What all enterance exams have to write to get jobs in DRDO, ADE, HAL, NAL, ISRO, NASA Or in abroad.. Please replay soon.. I wil be waiting..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?