8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board exam?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Science. My board exam is very near. Now I have only few months for my preparation. So, I want to know how to prepare for my Tamil Nadu Board examination that I can successfully score good marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board? -- [New]
  2. How many marks of Physics problem sums are there in 12th Tamil Nadu Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  3. Time Table of upcoming 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board exam?
  4. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
  5. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  7. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  8. Score required in ICAR exam to get a seat in Tamil Nadu Colleges
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Commerce Board exam?
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  13. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  14. Can I discontinue 12th (Tamil Nadu board) this year and continue next year?
  15. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th Tamil Nadu State Board exam
  16. Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
14th April 2018, 03:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board exam?

In order to score some good marks in your class 12th Board examination, you really need to focus well towards your studies.
Follow some tips to engage yourself in a proper systematic way of studying.
  • Make a proper time table to study.
  • Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
  • Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
  • Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
  • Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
  • Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?