26th June 2011, 09:00 PM
chandra67

Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?

For Rank 1303(Gen) in JEM , what are the chances to get admission in MBBS? What are total nos of gen. category seats ? Has Govt incresed the total intake nos this year, if yes than what is the quantam?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  2. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  3. Total number of seats for general category in IITs? Can I get a seat after scoring 8022 rank?
  4. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  5. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
  6. Total number of MBBS seats available in Kerala through KEAM 2016? Can I get admission with 4893 rank? -- [New]
  7. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  8. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  9. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?
  10. Total number of government MBBS seats available in Kerala?
  11. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic
  12. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  13. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  14. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  15. Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank?
  16. In Orissa medical government college what is the number of seats?
  17. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
28th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?

try next year
12th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?

mchances of getting admission for mbbs in merit seat in kerala.my rank in medical entrance is 1200
3rd January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how many sets are there for MBBS course in this year?
15th March 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How many general seats in AIPMT
16th April 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

in 2012 i got 115 marks in total(phy,chem,bio).please tell me can i got any chance to study mbbs?
13th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Pl let me know the categories of addmission in MBBS in Andhra Paradesh.
18th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 1400.can I addition in government college. pls tell me
23rd May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

according to last years trend you will not get mbbs,but if a large number of seats increase u have a chance of getting MBBS,don't lose hope
28th May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

chances of getting admission in medical courses after scoring 19922(Gen)rank in KEAM
2nd June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

My general rank is 1300.can i get any chance to read in MBBS college in west bengal?
19th August 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how many seat for mbbs and ms in aiims
14th June 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

my score in aipmt mbbs 2014 is 463. I am from kerala domicilr and ur category will I get admission in govt college as per 15% seats?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?