17th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Dikshith kumar

Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?

Hi, I am done with B.Sc. in the discipline of Nursing. I am interested to study MBBS. So, Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, please provide the information how to get admission for MBBS? what are the formalities to be done?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  4. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  8. Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?
  9. Any chance for admission in MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  10. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  11. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing? -- [New]
  12. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  13. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  15. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  16. Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?
  17. Any chance to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges?
  18. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2011, 07:18 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?

yes, it is possible to do MBBS. to write entrance exam and join MBBS.
19th June 2011, 11:37 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?

Yes you can do MBBS after B.Sc..

For example for AFMC eligibility criteria is b.sc graduate or 12th pass.
But it will mean wastage of 3 years of precious time. There are better options available or else you can try for further study.
Can do some specialization in M.SC and can do research.

But if you made mind for MBBS then yes colleges take on basis of B.Sc also.
But think for better option.
19th June 2011, 12:49 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?

hi
yes you do MBBS after b.sc
but i suggest you go for M.SC nursing
because you already spent 3 years in B.SC nursing
why you back for MBBS,for wastage your time
So be ahead and make your future in M.SC nursing.
its future is good.......

DECISION IS YOURS.............
19th June 2011, 03:13 PM
vnr0001

hi sir.......................
Advantages of object oriented database model?
19th June 2011, 04:14 PM
rupi

Yes, you can do MBBS after doing B.Sc. You are eligible.
28th June 2011, 02:37 PM
pravallika grace

i want list of colleges that offered post mbbs after b.sc nursing
28th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

yes u do but better for u do msc nursing
19th July 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what about the scope of clinical research course after doing bsc nursing?
21st July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

LIST OUT ME THE COLLEGES OFFERED POST BASIC MBBS COURSE
23rd July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What i do after M.sc nursing? is that better fucher in this course?is there univercity in gujarat?
23rd July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS/AIPMT/AFMC after B.sc graduate not after B.sc nurshing.
24th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i have heard that after b.sc nursing course mbbs is only for 3 years in abroad.is it correct?
22nd August 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

pls tell the list of MBBS colges & how to get the admission in MBBS pls tell me
19th September 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i can completed my bsc.nursing im intrested to join in mbbs in which year second or third year in which university plz tell me
23rd September 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I heard that there is two year course for mbbs after bscnursing.is this true ?then explain about it please
11th October 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

All the above asked questions are not properly and wrongly answered. Bsc nursing is of 4 yr course for your kind information. Actually nursing is a foreign profession which is ill adopted by Indian. They call nursing aids as NURSES. which is sad on their part. so i wont ask any question for wrong anwers.
7th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any creative feild course is available after GNM nursing,,if yes,,,can u list down...with colleges,which are providing those corses...
13th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me name of the colleges where post mbbs occur pls..
22nd March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to become Neurologist, so i would like to know procedure for that . i have recently completed my 10th examination, and i am planning to do diploma in medical via jet examination. so please suggest me what is the best way to neurologist ,is it via diploma or through 12th standard. suggest me as early s possible , and also for becoming neurologist is there any need for MBBS examination. i am waiting for your response.... thank you
15th May 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my pbbsc nursing last year ,now I want to do mbbs.how can I apply & pls tell me about the entrance exam for this.
16th May 2013, 09:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

This question is quite frequent these days on the forum. On each occasion I have suggested the person not to apply for MBBS. If you were interested in MBBS then you should have taken the course in first place.

It makes no sense to first complete Nursing graduation and then apply for the MBBS degree. I say no sense because you will make the nursing degree irrelevant by going for the MBBS.

You worked hard for 4 years to obtain this degree. What is the point of making it useless. It will be useless since after completing MBBS you can either become Nurse or practice as a doctor. Can't do both of them.

However if you are still interested then please consider the following points before applying for the MBBS.

1. You will make the B.Sc Nursing degree irrelevant.

2. MBBS would mean another 6 years of study. You can already spent 4 years in B.Sc Nursing.

3. Having completed B.Sc Nursing will not make MBBS course easy for you.

4. There will be no easy admission because of Nursing degree. You will have to appear for NEET and clear it.

5. Forget about the lateral entry which pops up in such questions. There is no lateral entry for MBBS. Such degree is not valid in India.

Now if you have considered these points, here is what you will have to do. Apply for the NEET entrance exam. It is the all India medical exam for admission in BDS and MBBS.

NEET Eligibility

1. Pass 12th standard with Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th.

3. The minimum age is 17 years to apply.

4. The upper age limit is 25 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. No upper age limit if applying for state quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?