6th June 2012, 01:17 PM

How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?

Sir,
I am Naseem banu from salem. My sister`s son is doing B. E. Aeronautical in Nehru college of engg , coimbatore. He wants to do M.S. degree after completing his U.G. degree either in tamilnadu or abroad. Therefore I need the list of colleges in tamilnadu or foriegn and also what are the requirements and formalities to join M.S. degree.
Naseeem

20th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?

Procedure to do MS in us after finishing my UG in plant biology and plant biotechnology
13th June 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?

Hi,
I have Completed my MCA..Now I want to do MS degree.Can any give the details about the colleges in tamilnadu.
28th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi dudes,this is ramya.. i have completed BE(CSE).. i wanna do MS in india or abroad.. can someone give a clear info about exams and top colleges..
14th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Gautham doing 2nd year B.E ( ECE ). I like to do MS abroad. I want to know what books I have to prepare? What is the procedure to apply for examination and when does it occur ? How to apply for councilling? How much it cost for tution fees as well as lodging fees? Please help me............................
10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Now i complet BE(cse) i want to do ms in Tamil nadu can you give what the requirements need to do ms
10th April 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
Now i complete BE computer science . I want to do ms in Tamil nadu so please give me the requirements need to ms and are the colleges available to do ms
10th April 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi this anitha i complete Be computer science next i want to do ms in Tamil nadu please give me the requirements to do ms and give me the lists of college available to do ms
21st April 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi!
This is vinayagamurthi ,I now complete BSc (Ecs) next I want to do ms in tamilnadu so that what are the requiredments to doms please help me..........
5th May 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!!
I am subi now I am doing msc information technology... next I would like to choose ms which is the best in my field Please give me some information about that and give the list of requirements....
9th May 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!
I am nazrin now i am doing b.e computer science engineering...I want to do ms in Tamil nadu please give me the requirements to do ms and give me the lists of college available to do ms
14th June 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Now i complete BE computer science . I want to do ms in Tamil nadu so please give me the requirements need to ms and are the colleges available to do ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?