21st August 2011, 01:19 AM
darpan_patel

Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering?

please give me a material for gate exam 2012 computer science......and also give the questions paper and answer key...!!!!!

21st August 2011, 04:05 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darpan_patel View Post
please give me a material for gate exam 2012 computer science......and also give the questions paper and answer key...!!!!!

PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF GATE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) EXAMINATION.

GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course at IIT college. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score. If you have needed the previous year paper of computer science of GATE examination then i attached the some previous year paper of computer science paper of GATE exam with this message please see the below attached file and download it.

To appear in the GATE examination you need the following eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification = Bachelor degree in engineering/Technology/Architecture. Final and pre-final year student are eligible to apply for the GATE exam.
OR
Master degree holder in any branch of science/mathematics/statics/computer application. The final and pre-final year student are eligible to apply for GATE examination.

NOTE :- There are no age limit and no. of attempt in the GATE examination. So you can appear in the GATE exam at any age and many times according to own interest.

For complete information please see this website :- http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2011/

Regards
~Mukul~

Previous year paper of GATE (C.S) examination :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE-Computer-Science--2003.pdf(336.6 KB, 405 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Computer-Science-2002.pdf(118.6 KB, 283 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Computer Science-2001.pdf(147.8 KB, 226 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Computer Science-2000.pdf(130.4 KB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Computer-Science-1999.pdf(124.2 KB, 241 views)
21st August 2011, 06:37 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Gate Examination for M.Tech Course.

For Gate Examination,

You should have a graduate degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from any recognized university or equivalent examination and those in the final year of examination can also apply for this examination.

I am attached some previous question papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gate computer science(07).pdf(3.15 MB, 291 views)
File Type: pdf Gate computer science(08).pdf(2.94 MB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf Gate computer science(09).pdf(2.45 MB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf Gate computer science(10).pdf(189.8 KB, 217 views)
21st August 2011, 07:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for M-TECH CS admission:-

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(d) Master’s degree holders in computer science , computer application ,information technology.

I have attached here latest 2011 question paper of GATE 2011 for CS departments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS GATE- 2011.pdf(282.9 KB, 297 views)
21st August 2011, 08:29 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

GATE examination is conducted by IIT'S for the admission in the M.Tech .Those students who are seeking admission in best Mtech colleges including IIT'S and NIT's have to appear for the GATE exam. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score.

Eligibility criteria :

You must have got bachelor degree in engineering.

You must have got master degree in computer application or in any other science subjects .

The final and pre-final year student are eligible to apply for GATE examination.

I have attached the previous year GATE papers i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gate papers.zip(2.89 MB, 123 views)
22nd September 2011, 09:45 AM
patel.niket9

Thanks for sharing paper with us.
is there any link from where i can download these Ebook?
if it is then pls reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?