23rd February 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to be eligible for CTET and passing requirements?

I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science with B.Ed. as well. Am I eligible for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)? If yes, then how and when to apply? How much should I score in CTET to qualify the exam?

24th February 2019, 04:43 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to be eligible for CTET and passing requirements?

CTET eligibility requirements are stated below for Primary as well as Elementary teacher.

For primary stage teacher (Class 1-5)

One should pass Senior Secondary education(or its equivalent) with minimum 50% of marks from govt. recognised Board/Institution or completed 2 year diploma in Primary education.

Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Edu.(B.Ed).
Note:- Graduation and B.ed is not necessary for primary stage. One must acquire any of the above degree/certificate to apply for this stage.

For Elementary Stage teacher (Class 6-8)

Senior secondary pass certificate with 50% of marks or equivalent from govt. recognised Board/Institution or 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.

Graduation in any course with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Edu. (B.Ed).

As you have B.Sc degree with B.Ed thus you are eligible for both Stage applications.
CBSE release notification for CTET exam every year. You need to get regular updates from CBSE official website in order to know about exam date and syllabus related information. You should score as much as possible because selection is done on merit basis. So, more you score more your chance to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?