25th February 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in MMIT Engineering Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

28th February 2019, 08:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should have studied 12th standard Science stream or you should be pursuing 12th standard Science stream from a government recognised board.

—> You should have interest to pursue Engineering course from MMIT and you should have a valid score card of MHT-CET.
28th February 2019, 11:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship for 12th science student are mentioned below:-
Students of class 12th pursuing Science.
Students passed out with science as their subject in class 12th.
Students interested in pursuing Engineering from MMIT
Students having a valid score card of the MHT-CET
28th February 2019, 02:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for MMIT Engineering Scholarship are as follows:-
Appearing candidates or 12th passed out candidates can apply.
Candidates who are interested to pursue Engineering from MMIT.
Candidates having a valid score card of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET).
28th February 2019, 10:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in MMIT Engineering Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?
Eligibility to apply for the MMIT Engineering Scholarship for 12th Science student is given below:
  • Students who are studying in the Class 12th with science stream
  • Students who have passed Class 12th with science subjects
  • Those students who are interested in studying engineering in MMIT
  • Students having a valid score card of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET)
1st March 2019, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to fulfil the following conditions if you are applying for MMIT Scholarship 2019

- You should be passed or pursuing class 12th with science stream
- Must be interested in studying engineering from MMIT
- Must have an MHT-CET valid score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?