26th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore for the post of Data Process Executive. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

2nd March 2019, 06:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore:

If you are selected for Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore, you will be responsible for day-to-day work, process the claims in the client application according to the work instruction.
You will be required to follow the set process and constantly efforts to be able to deliver the SLA to ensure the quality.
You will be required to contribute to ensure team’s best performance in terms of compliance with SLAs.
You must report to the team leader on performance, status and any increase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?