2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai for the post of Process Executive. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

8th April 2019, 11:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai?

Hello Dear,

You will definitely be happy to know that Cognizant is hiring all across the location in India. It is very much important to know about your educational details to guide you properly, however as you have asked the required skill set for Process Executive role, i am giving the details below by assuming that you are already holding a Graduation degree.

Major skills that are required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant :

1. You must have complete your academic career as Graduates in 10+2+3 years system.
2. There should not be any gap in your academic career.
3. You have to be good in communication skill.
4. You have to be ready to work on 24*7 work environment.

Mostly this hiring is for service desk and voice processes and support profile depending upon employee's expertise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?