11th September 2011, 04:21 PM
suganya boopathi

When is the BSNL exam conducted? What are the protocols to be followed for writing the BSNL exam? Where are the forms issued?

when did the bsnlexam has been conducted?
what are the protocols are followed by writing the bsnl exam?
where bsnl exam application can be issued?

7th March 2017, 06:14 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: When is the BSNL exam conducted? What are the protocols to be followed for writing the BSNL exam? Where are the forms issued?

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited BSNL recruits engineers every year through GATE score.

•Educational qualification: Candidate should posses B.E/B.TECH or equivalent in electronic / electrical / radio / telecom / computer science / Information technology / instrumentation engineering or M.Sc in electronics engineering / M.sc in electrical / computer science and acquired GATE Score.

•Age:age limit should be between 18-30 years for unreserved category . Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for sc/st candidates. Age relaxation is applicable to 3 years for obc candidates.

•Selection procedure: candidates will be selected according to GATE score.

You can check official website of BSNL- www.extrenalbsnl.co.in

Also BSNL recruits engineer through written exam and interview every year.

I hope it will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?