18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

31st October 2019, 10:56 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

The applicant shall have to write an application to the General Manager of Replete Business Solutions Private Limited regarding internship. You have to attach a recommendation letter from head of 'Training and Placement cell' of your current institute. Kindly ensure the submission of your application before due date. Once your application gets approved by the concerned authority, you can start the internship from the schedule date and time given by the company.
You shall have good knowledge of graphic design software before applying for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?