31st May 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Taxation course from Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

4th June 2019, 03:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation is of 2 years which includes the study of income tax affairs and other concepts related to it.

The course structure of Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation will include the following subjects in details:

:-Foreign transactions
:-Tax planning, accounting
:-Accounting methods
:-Taxation of corporations
:-Cost management
:-Auditing concepts

The fee expenses of the PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation would be Rs.50,000 per year.

You can visit the website https://www.gift.res.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?