31st May 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation for studying PG Diploma in Taxation course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

4th June 2019, 03:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

The admission to the post graduate diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation would be through Merit basis.

You must have Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related specialization with minimum 55% marks (50% for the candidates of reserved categories) from a recognized university.

Contact Address:-
Gandhipuram Road,
Near Chavadimukku, Sreekariyam,
Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala 695017
Phone number:- 0471 259 6970
4th June 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation for studying PG Diploma in Taxation course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

For the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Goods and Services Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation, candidates have to apply online. Candidates who have passed BCom, BA, BBA, BSc or equivalent or BL, LLB or equivalent or CA/CMS/CS or MCom, MBA, MA, MSc, or equivalent, are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Goods and Services Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation. Candidates are selected for the Post Graduate Diploma in Goods and Services Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
5th June 2019, 12:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the step by step Procedure of Admission to study PG Diploma in Taxation at Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
www.gift.res.in

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification.

Step 5:-
---------
After filling in the necessary information,you have to pay the application fee online.The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs. 885/- . You have to pay online through NEFT, RTGS, Debit/ Credit Cards or NET Banking only.

Step 6:-
---------
After filling up all the details and done with the payment ,please submit
the application form. After Submission of Application Form, you can take
a print copy of that for future reference.
5th June 2019, 11:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Taxation in Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation:

1) Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have completed B.Com/BA/BBA/BSc/BL/LLB/CA/CMS/CS/M.Com/MBA/ MA/M.Sc from a recognized university.

2) Candidate can obtain the application forms and Brochure from the Registrar, Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation, Address: Gandhipuram Road, Near, Chavadimukku, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695017
Phone: 0471 259 6970

3) Candidates may also download the application forms from the website of the Institutes, https://www.gift.res.in/.

4) The merit shall be drawn, based on marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?