23rd January 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer MCom(Finance & Taxation)? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?

Sir, I have completed my BCom and pursuing ICSI Professional. I want to join MCom in Finance and Taxation in distance education. Can MCom in Finance and Taxation is available in IGNOU? Please provide me the details of admission procedure and subjects enlisted and fees structure?

31st October 2021, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer MCom(Finance & Taxation)? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?

Yes, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does offer M.Com. in Finance and Taxation degree course and for pursuing the same degree course any discipline graduate or candidates enrolled in or having completed CA final stage course are eligible.

Further, the total course fee for pursuing the same degree course is Rs. 7000/-.

For details regarding the course structure, you can refer to the programme guide by referring to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/programme/BComAandF.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?