2nd June 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do MEd or MPhil after completing MSc(Mathematics)?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of MSc in Mathematics. After my MSc, I would like to do either MEd or MPhil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

4th June 2019, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do MEd or MPhil after completing MSc(Mathematics)?

It depends on your career goal and you should take a decision based on what kind of job you are looking after your studies. M.Ed for those who want to teach in schools and those who are already teaching in schools also pursue M.Ed.

M.Phil is a research programme and those who are looking to enter research and academics field should go for it. Those who are looking to become Lecturers or Professors in colleges go for courses like M.Phil and PhD.
5th June 2019, 12:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do MEd or MPhil after completing MSc(Mathematics)?

=> As per my suggestion, you should go for the M.Phil course rather than M.Ed course for your bright future.

=> M.Phil. or Master of Philosophy is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?