16th June 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program?

Hi friends, I am doing MBBS course. I want to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program. I would like to know that what is the procedure for applying in this scholarship program. Kindly tell me asap.

18th June 2019, 07:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program?

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program are given below;

Visit the below mentioned official website link;
https://ssjanakalyantrust.org/sch_app18/

Fill the application form with necessary details like - personal details, educational details, aadhaar number and bank account details.

Take a print out of the application form.

Attach all the required documents along with application and send it by courier, registered post or by hands to;

The Secretary
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office,
P J Extension, Davangere-577002,
Karnataka. INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?