23rd June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Bank of Maharashtra. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

25th June 2019, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant are given below;

You should be an Indian national.

You must have secured admission to MBA course in any recognized institute/university in India or Abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process.

You must have good academic career.

Your father/mother should be co-borrower.

You have to submit the required documents along with your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?