29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Intermediate Science if completed 10th around 3 years ago?

Sir/Madam, I have passed my 10th from Maharashtra Board around 3 years ago. I want to continue my study now. Can I get admission in Intermediate Science course now because I am willing to study Science in my Intermediate?

1st July 2019, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Intermediate Science if completed 10th around 3 years ago?

Most of the regular schools will not allow gap students to take admission in intermediate, hence you should try for open schooling option for your class 12th. NIOS is the best option available for you to complete your 12th without attending any classes and it is open for everyone.

You can also try for admission in some state board schools which can take you for regular schooling, but mostly they will not be reputed schools. Hence, take your decision based on convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?