29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Pune for 10th student of Dubai?

Respected Sir, my daughter was born in Pune but did her schooling from Dubai. She is now in 10th standard now. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Pune and wants to give her Medical entrance exams from Maharashtra. My husband was born in Pune and done his schooling and higher studies from Pune as well. We have our own property in Pune. I would like to know if my daughter get the domicile of Maharashtra and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

1st July 2019, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Pune for 10th student of Dubai?

To get the domicile certificate of Maharashtra you need to have any address proof like Aadhar Card or Voter Card or Driving License. Only when you have a residence in the state, you will be able to get such a certificate.

If you have been living in some other place and want domicile certificate of a different place, then it is surely not going to happen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?