7th July 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

10th July 2019, 11:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have pursued 10+2 in science stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in 10+2 level.
11th July 2019, 06:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery:
1. You must have cleared secondary school examination in Science, with PCB or PCM or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks.
2. You must have complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?