2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery which is available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  3. Benefits of studying Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  5. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  10. How many PhD(Animal Biochemistry) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  11. What can I do after completing 12th from PCB?
  12. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  13. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  14. What is the best career option for me after passing FSC with Biology?
  15. What are the career options in medical field?
  16. Which stream has more scope between Medical and Commerce?
  17. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to study after completing BiPC class 12th?
14th February 2023, 11:39 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery is:-

*Introductory Animal Physiology

*Introductory Livestock Anatomy

*Introductory Animal Management I

*Introductory Animal Breeding

*Introductory Pharmacology etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?