28th March 2017, 12:38 PM
vijay chowdhary

Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a high rank Police Officer so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IPS Officer in the future?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  3. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  4. Is it possible to become an IAS or IPS officer through Marine Engineering?
  5. Can I become an IAS/IPS officer after passing commerce but not interested in Maths? What should I choose between IP and Hindi?
  6. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an IPS Officer? Is Maths an Important subject to become an IPS Officer?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS officer in the future?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer? Which is the best School or College for training?
  9. Can I become a high rank Police Officer by studying B.Com or BBM?
  10. Which course to choose between B.A and B.Com to become an IAS Officer after 12th Commerce?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  13. Can I become a DSP after my graduation? I am studying in B.A 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IAS Officer?
  15. Which graduation course I need to choose after 12th PCM to become an IPS officer?
  16. What to study in 10+2, if my aim is to become an IAS officer?
  17. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  18. Which field to study to become a police officer?
29th March 2017, 10:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS?

To become an I.A.S, I.P.S officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC while for S.I post you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination conducted by SSC.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to pursue any stream in 12th or bachelor degree but have to qualify in all the stages of respective examination ( CGL, CSE ) for final recruitment.

The age limit varies for examination. For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd November 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS?

I want to study science but my goal is to made IPS officer so what can I do after completing 10th please give me right way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?