26th July 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

29th July 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development internship in Quality Council of India? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 per month for the Web Development internship in the Quality Council of India. Web Development internship is available for the duration of 6 months full time in the Quality Council of India. If selected, candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Quality Council of India. Interested candidates can apply for the Web Development internship in the Quality Council of India on or before 31st July, 2019.
29th July 2019, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India?

Selected candidates can get minimum stipend of Rs. 30,000 per month as a Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India. Based on their knowledge, skills and experience, they can get maximum Rs. 40,000 stipend per month.
Web Development Internship in Quality Council of India is available for duration of 6 months.
Last date to apply for same is 31 July 2019.
29th July 2019, 09:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India is between Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Quality Council of India is 6 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Quality Council of India is 31st July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.qcin.org/ for more information.
29th July 2019, 11:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month as Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

You can visit below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.qcin.org/
30th July 2019, 12:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, definitely you get stipend if you got selected Web Development Interns at Quality Council of India. You can expect in between Rs.30,000 to 40,000 based on your skill and experience. You must have to work as a Intern for at least six months full time at Quality Council of India. If your interest please apply for Web Development internship at Quality Council of India on or before 31/07/2019.
30th July 2019, 06:08 PM
pagolworld

Stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India is Rs. 30,000-40,000 per Month .

For more details visit:- (http://www.qcin.org/)
15th August 2021, 04:49 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 40,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Quality Council of India

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?