22nd September 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Empliance Information Services India LLP?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Empliance Information Services India LLP for Web Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

26th September 2018, 12:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Empliance Information Services India LLP?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development Interns in Empliance Information Services India LLP for selected candidates is Rs. 5000 -10000/. per month. Duration of internship is 6 months for full time Internship. Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?