1st July 2011, 03:14 PM
han@m@nt

Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?

i studied in 2nd yr in electronic & communication engineering i want do which books are good for gate

Related Questions:
  1. What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student
  2. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Eligibility criteria for pursuing a Distant Education Course in M.Tech. Electronics & Communications
  5. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  8. How to get entry into Air-Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communications)
  9. Previous 2 years Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electronics & Communications stream?
  10. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. List of books for GATE electronics and communication?
  12. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  13. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  18. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
8th July 2011, 11:40 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?

Dear friend,
Best books for GATE preparetion for electronics and communication branch are:

*Network analysis by Van valkenburg

*Control system engineering by Nagrath and gopal.

*Communication system by A bruu Carlson

*Digital logic and computer design by Maris mano

*Automatic control system by benjamin

*Integrated circuit by K R Botkar
10th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?

a book for gate which includes all syllabus and papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?