21st August 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th August 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

There is no age limit available for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. Girl students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana are eligible to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. Girl students who are underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. Students must have passed the Class X examination from a local government school and also passed Class XII from a Government School in the year 2018-19 are eligible to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. They should have obtained admission to the graduate program full time in the current year, are eligible to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
24th August 2019, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019?

You should have secured admission in degree or diploma of minimum 3 years duration to apply for the Santoor Women's Scholarship Scheme. Just make sure you fulfil the age criteria for that course before you are taking admission.

Only those who are studying in the first year of the course are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Just make sure you get admission through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?