21st August 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RD Foundation Group of Institutions? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course which is available in RD Foundation Group of Institutions. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

15th October 2022, 07:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RD Foundation Group of Institutions? Possibility to get direct admission?

The Total fee is Rs 93,000 for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?