13th September 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?

Admission in CBSE school in Kolkata in the class-XI (Science) for my daughter.She is appearing In Madhyamik exam -2011.She got above 90 % in her test exam for appearing in Board exam

Q.1-Name of school in Kolkata
Q.2- Date of admission procedire to be started
Q.2 - Admission fees

Related Questions:
  1. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  2. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  3. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  4. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  5. When Kolkata CBSE schools invite admission for class 11th?
  6. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
  8. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  9. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  10. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  11. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  12. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  13. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  14. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  15. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
15th September 2014, 02:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?

One of the best schools in Kolkata for sciences is Kendriya Vidyalaya - Fort William. It is one of the toughest schools to get into in Kolkata after Kendriya Vidyalaya – Ballygunge.
Information on admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya - Fort William is given below –
- Registration forms for admission in class XI are distributed within 22 days after declaration of CBSE 10th standard results.
- Following documents are needed to be produced with the filled application at the time of admission:
1) DOB proof issued by the Municipality, Panchayat, etc.
2) Service proof of parent with transfer details of last 7 years
3) Caste certificate issued by competent authority
4) Residential proof

As for the fee of the school, fee is very nominal. It is about Rs. 1000 for XI and XII (Sciences).
22nd September 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?

My son is class 8th cbsc school in allahabad city. Class 9the admisson bollyganj aria. Plese my help admission form school monthly fees and annual fees
14th June 2019, 07:05 AM
Sayantidas

St.Xeviers school, Loreto House Kolkata, Kendriya vidyalaya these schools are really good.
Admission procedure are starts from june to july.
Official notice for admission in St.xeviers and loreto already released. Please check the link below
URL="https://www.sxcs.edu.in/"
Admission fee 500-1000 for each schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?