22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering student?
  5. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  10. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  11. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  13. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  14. Courses available to study in Delhi University for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student?
  15. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  16. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science?
26th July 2018, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

You need to have class 10th qualification to become eligible for diploma in computer science and engineering admission. Just make sure you have studied from a recognized school.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.
26th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in the Glocal University is given below,

Name of the Course - Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course

Name of the College - The Glocal University, Saharanpur

Duration of the course - 3 years

Course Mode - Full Time

You must have passed 10th Class with Mathematics in order to be eligible for pursuing this Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course.

Click here for More Details
27th July 2018, 12:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates who have passed 10th with Mathematics subject with at least 35% marks or equivalent are eligible to study a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in The Glocal University. Candidates have to appear for a personal interview to study a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in The Glocal University. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering on the basis of marks scored in the 10th examinations and their performance in the personal interview. The Glocal University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?