22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

4th September 2022, 12:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy?

The admission criteria to study BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy is, candidates must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

No , age criteria for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.
6th September 2022, 12:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BAMS in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoepathy?

The admission criteria is:-

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 45%marks can do BAMS .

Duration of this course is 4 years.
7th September 2022, 03:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria to study BAMS at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy is, candidates must have 12th degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?