28th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BBA right now. I want to apply in Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme so that I can study MBA in Abroad. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scheme?

1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Eligibility for Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme

- Be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh

- Belong to Kapu community (the Kapu, Balika, Telaga and Ontari sub-castes of Andhra Pradesh)

- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 6 lakh

- Have received his/her Intermediate certificate/relevant Graduate Degree for applying for MBBS courses or Graduate/PG certificate for applying for PG/PhD courses

- Must be at the age of 35 or below at the time of application

- Have a valid TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT

- Have obtained admission into an accredited Foreign University

- Possess a valid Passport

- Make his/her own efforts in seeking admission in an accredited University/Institution abroad

- Obtain the appropriate Visa for a country where the admitted university is located

- Not have availed any other Government scheme for the same purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?