29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Intell Engineering College for studying MTech(VLSI System Design). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

7th September 2019, 02:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Master of Technology (VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.28,500
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.28,500
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.28,500
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.28,500

You can visit the website http://intellengg.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?