29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

7th September 2019, 02:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to pursue Master of Technology (VLSI Design) in Intell Engineering College is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) and Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.

You can appear in any of the above competitive examination and can obtain a valid score card.

You can visit the website http://intellengg.ac.in for more information.

Email Address:-
[email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?