29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MTech(VLSI System Design) from Intell Engineering College. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MTech(VLSI System Design) course immediately.

7th September 2019, 02:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI System Design) in Intell Engineering College?

The admission to pursue Master of Technology (VLSI Design) in Intell Engineering College is through the scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE).

The shortlisted candidates would need to attend Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.

The education qualification required to pursue Master of Technology (VLSI Design) in Intell Engineering College is Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any branch.

You would need to contact Mr. K. Ramesh at 9989988919 to get more details on admission procedure.

You can also contact him through the Email Address :[email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?