5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BEd in Farook Training College Calicut? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Farook Training College Calicut to pursue BEd course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

8th September 2019, 10:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BEd in Farook Training College Calicut? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

As per the information available, there is no entrance examination conducted for admission to achelor of Education in Farook Training College Calicut. However, the college gives admission only to the candidates belonging to muslim minority.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Education in Farook Training College Calicut is Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Bachelor of Education in Farook Training College Calicut is through B.Ed Subject wise Community Rank list.

You can visit the website http://farooktrainingcollege.org for more information.
9th September 2019, 12:59 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BEd in Farook Training College Calicut? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

B Ed admission 2019:

1.You should have given entrance test to study BEd in farrokTraining college Calicutt .

2 there are various subjects where in you must get top rank.

Biology

English

Malayalam

Mathematics

Natural science

Social science.

There after you will be having interview which was scheduled in 28.06.2019.

The above said process for to study BEd course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?