24th September 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Communicative English) in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BA(Communicative English) from Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately.

26th September 2019, 01:58 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Communicative English) in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

Eligibility to study BA ( Communicative English ) in shri shikshyatan college are as:-

1. Candidate must passed 12th from recognized university.

2. Candidate should pass in relevant subjects.
27th September 2019, 12:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Communicative English) in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Arts (Communicative English) in the Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata is that you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of India with minimum 50% aggregate and 45% marks in English. However, it would be 55% marks if your aggregate score is less than 50%.

The selection of the candidates would be on the basis of average marks of total marks in the qualifying examination and in English.

You can visit the website http://shrishikshayatancollege.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?