24th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, I want to secure admission in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering) course. I don't know how many seats are there for this program in this institute. So, can you please let me know about the seats availability?

26th September 2019, 01:45 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering?

The total number of seats available in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College of engineering are 120.
27th September 2019, 12:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering?

The number of seats available in Bachelor of Engineering (Information Science & Engineering) in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (Information Science & Engineering) in Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with Physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website http://www.bvcoend.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?